Wednesday 21 December 2011

On the 9th day of Christmas O&G again left their paddock...

On the 9th day of Christmas O&G again left their paddock for what seemed the 100th time. They loved going back to their roots (the next-door farm) and politicking with their brethren. And, if they had their way, they would continue into the night.

But, Farmer Giles (me) had other ideas. On this day, as with their previous escapes, I went to find them and herd them back.

They often congregated in a greenhouse, and that's where I cornered them.

However, by now they were a little heavier, and they had other ideas. Smashing! They broke out of the greenhouse.



But, I had the last laugh. When I finally got hold of them, there was no supper. And no more friendly O&G - just Dinner (Christmas). Ho Ho Ho...

No comments:

Post a Comment